Gottlieb Memorial Hospital in Melrose Park, Illinois, is part of Loyola Medicine, and our shared mission to treat the human spirit extends to serving you and the community. Loyola Medicine has sponsored comprehensive needs assessments to identify access to health care services and obesity as the health issues of greatest concern facing west suburban Cook County communities.
In addition, Loyola Medicine provided more than $145 million in services, programs and activities to support the health of our local communities in fiscal year 2016. Learn more about how Loyola is serving communities through health care, training future health-care professionals and advancing medical research.
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital CHNA Implementation Strategy (FY17-19)
- 2016 Loyola Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2016 CHNA 2016 Report Appendices
- Community Benefit Summary FY15
- GMH CHNA Implementation Plan (FY14-16)
- IRS Form 990 Schedule H
- 2013 Loyola Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2012 Loyola Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2012 Loyola CHNA Report Appendix I
- 2012 Loyola CHNA Report Appendix II
- Gottlieb CHNA Implementation Plan (2012)
Need Health Insurance?
There are new, affordable insurance options available for people without insurance. Learn more.