Gottlieb Memorial Hospital in Melrose Park, Ill., is part of Loyola University Health System, and our shared mission to treat the human spirit extends to serving you both on our campuses and in your communities. LUHS has sponsored comprehensive needs assessments to identify access to health care services and obesity as the health issues of greatest concern facing west suburban Cook County communities.
In addition, LUHS provided more than $162 million in services, programs and activities to support the health of our local communities in fiscal year 2015. Learn more about how Loyola is serving communities through health care, training future health-care professionals and advancing medical research.
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital CHNA Implementation Strategy (FY17-19)
- 2016 LUHS Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2016 CHNA 2016 Report Appendices
- Community Benefit Summary FY15
- GMH CHNA Implementation Plan (FY14-16)
- IRS Form 990 Schedule H
- 2013 LUHS Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2012 LUHS Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2012 LUHS CHNA Report Appendix I
- 2012 LUHS CHNA Report Appendix II
- Gottlieb CHNA Implementation Plan (2012)
Need Health Insurance?
There are new, affordable insurance options available for people without insurance. Learn more.