Gottlieb Memorial Hospital in Melrose Park, Ill., is part of Loyola University Health System, and our shared mission to treat the human spirit extends to serving you both on our campuses and in your communities. LUHS has sponsored comprehensive needs assessments to identify access to health care services and obesity as the health issues of greatest concern facing West Suburban Cook County communities.
In addition, LUHS provided more than $122 million in services, programs and activities to support our communities in fiscal year 2012. Learn more about how Loyola is serving communities through health care, training future health-care professionals and advancing medical research.
- GMH CHNA Implementation Strategy (FY17-19)
- Community Health Needs Assessment (June 2016)
- CHNA 2016 Appendices
- Gottlieb CHNA Implementation Plan (2012)
- IRS Form 990 Schedule H
- Community benefits summary
- CHNA Data Appendix I (2012)
- CHNA Data Appendix II (2012)
- CHNA Report (2012)
Need Health Insurance?
There are new, affordable insurance options available for people without insurance. Learn more.